HSUWA Operational Matters
Friday 26 Jun 2020
The HSUWA remains open and we are adapting our work practices to the circumstances as they evolve, to ensure we meet your needs.
Union membership and solidarity among health care workers has never been more important as we face the challenges ahead.
Our members telephone and email service is in full operation.
More trained officers have been diverted to assist as we continue to receive a high demand of member queries and cases. Please be aware that our response times are sometimes longer than normal as a result of members' uncertainty around their workplace entitlements and safety issues.
In other HSUWA operational matters:
- The HSUWA office is open and social distancing is being exercised. We will continue to have some staff working remotely on some days.
- Organisers' normal schedules and onsite workplace meetings are being adjusted in response to the latest information. We will be extremely mindful of balancing safety and needs.
- Organisers will remain fully contactable via mobile phone and email and will attend meetings where it is safe and appropriate to do so.
- We will utilise technology wherever possible, particularly in providing our Industrial services.
- Our HSUWA member training sessions will only be conducted when and if safe to do so. Please contact the union if you seek details on this.
Office Tel: 9328 5155
Enquiries Email: email@example.com