Pay rises in Private Health, Aged Care and Disability Services
Wednesday 03 Jul 2013
Under the terms of Enterprise Bargaining Agreement settlements, many HSUWA members started receiving increased pay packets from the 1st of July.
- Activ Foundation - 4%
- Association for the Blind - 4%
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service - 3.5%
- Australian Royal Air Force Association - 3.5%
- Bethanie Group - 2%
- Domain Principal Group - 3.4%
- Good Samaritan Industries - 3.25%
- Juniper (Uniting Church Homes) - 3.5%
- St John of God Hospitals (Geraldton, Murdoch & Subiaco) - 1% (following on from the 4% in Feb)
- The Centre for Cerebral Palsy - 4%
Negotiations are also continuing with the Aegis Group & SwanCare for increases.