Union Member Contributions

Fees correct as of 1 January 2022 (don't forget union fees are tax-deductible!). 

Annual SalaryFortnightly Contributions
Under $50,000$14.25
$50,001 to $66,000$20.90
$66,001 to $104,000$26.36
$104,001 and above$33.86

Contributions are based on your ordinary annual salary, without including allowances or penalties.           

Personal Information:

Title is required
Gender is required
First name is required
Last name is required
Date of birth is required
Address is required
City/suburb is required
State is required
Postcode is required
At least one phone or valid email is required
At least one phone or valid email is required
At least one phone or valid email is required
At least one phone or valid email is required
At least one phone or valid email is required
Employer is required
Work location is required
Department is required
Job title is required
Employment status is required
Hours are required
Classification/level is required
Annual Salary is required
select payment method
select payment method

Direct Debit Details:

Financial institution is required
Branch address is required
Name of account is required
Please enter a valid number
Please enter a valid number

Debit Request



Verification is required

HSUWA Direct Debit Service Agreement

By making this Direct Debit request, you have authorised the HSUWA to arrange for funds to be debited from your account to cover your Union Dues.

Membership subscriptions are reviewed annually and the Union will adjust deductions as rates are altered.

Deductions will commence on the next office Direct Debit run after the request is received by the Union.

Where a payment is dishonoured due to insufficient funds, your Bank/Financial Institution may charge your account. Make sure you read and understand the form before you sign.

Payments are deducted from your account fortnightly. Remember Direct Debit is like a cheque, you must have sufficient funds in your account on the nominated day of payment.

Direct Debiting does not allow the Union access to your account. Your bank guarantees security of your accounts. If you change your Bank or Account, make sure you notify the Union, as a new authority form will be required.

If you wish to cancel the Direct Debit payment, you must do so in writing to the Union. Deductions will continue to be made until your written cancellation is received.

If you become unemployed or retire, make sure you notify the Union as soon as possible.

This must be done in writing. Deductions will not stop until you notify the Union in writing and cancel your authority.


Get In Touch