Union Agreement 2020-2022
Friday 21 Aug 2020
HSUWA has secured an offer from WA Health for a new Union Agreement 2020-2022, which includes:
- A pay increase of $1000 from 1 July 2020 (back paid) and $1000 from 1 July 2021 (pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Immediate casual loading increase to 22%, and 25% by July 2021
- Superannuation on unpaid parental leave (up to 12 weeks)
- A review process for casual employees, or those on fixed term contracts, after two years employment
- Better rights when it comes to securing different work arrangements
- A two-year term from 1 July 2020 and no loss of entitlements or conditions
All public sector members will receive further details of the offer and an email ballot this week. Voting will open for two weeks from Friday 21 August 2020.
This is a win for all, because of union members. Talk to your colleagues about joining our union.
For more information visit: https://www.hsuwa.com.au/public-sector-eba-2020